- Applicant must prove eligibility by presentation of form DD214 with his application (or Active Duty ID).
- Applicant must have served in any branch of the Armed Forces in an active duty status for a minimum of two (2) years. National Guard and Reserve members must have served for a minimum of six (6) years or have been on active duty to meet the two (2) year requirement. The time requirement will be waived for applicants who have served in a combat zone. Time in combat zone must be reflected on the applicants form DD214.
- The form DD214 must demonstrate Honorable, General, or Medical as a condition of release from active duty.
- All Members must own at least one (1) motorcycle that has at least a 750cc engine. (Harley Davidson preferred). Motorcycle must be custom, cruiser, or three wheeler. (NO CROTCH ROCKETS!!!) (Exception: The Dedicated Chase Vehicle Driver may be excused from this rule by consensus of local chapter officers)
- All applicants will be expected to pass through a probationary/prospective member period.
- Any applicant or member found to have falsified or provided inaccurate information on his application or form DD214 will be immediately expelled from the Club in bad standing, and any request for information on this person by others shall be honored.
Once application is complete please submit to a club member for review